Reliable support for researchers.
Exciting research projects require careful preparation. Demanding projects call for thorough resource planning and familiarity with the formal requirements that need to be observed when applying for research funding. The University of Bayreuth's Office of Research Support aims to ensure that your applications and proposals are successful.
We offer scholars of all disciplines extensive advice and support in submitting proposals for their research projects. In addition to national, regional, public, and private sources of financing, our main focus lies with the European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. We provide information and advice with regard to current or planned calls for proposals. We can also assist you by providing methods for successful project management.
Our services at a glance:
- Information on open calls,
- Personal advice on funding programmes,
- Obtaining programme documents and application forms,
- Support with research proposals,
- Connecting you with contacts at the various funding organizations,
- Connecting you with contacts in the administration,
- Support with research data management in research proposals,
- Help with ELFI to search for funding opportunities,
- Workshops with expert speakers,
- Open Access publication support.
Sign up for our newsletter. We will then make sure you are kept up-to-date on current calls for proposals and new funding instruments. If you prefer, we are happy to advise you in person. Please contact us to make an appointment. We look forward to speaking with you.