Support for doctoral candidates
The University of Bayreuth Graduate School
The University of Bayreuth Graduate School supports doctoral researchers in a variety of different areas. Membership is open to all doctoral researchers at the University of Bayreuth, whether in a structured doctoral programme or working independently under the supervision of a professor at one of our six faculties.
Support for doctoral researchers by way of the University of Bayreuth Graduate School:
- Bridging Fund - generally initial or interim funding for up to three months for doctoral researchers who are members of the University of Bayreuth Graduate School.
- Individual funding (individual budget)
The University of Bayreuth Graduate School also offers a scholarship guide as well as links to sites of further scholarship providers and scholarship databases.
Scholarship providers and Scholarship databases
- Bavarian Gender Equality Grant (for Women in Academia)
- Stipendien der Bayerischen Forschungsstiftung
- DBU - Stipendien (der Deutschen Bundesstiftung Umwelt)
- Stipendiensuche bei ELFI