PROFILFELD - Coordination funding (€ 6,600 per year) for Focus Areas (Profilfelder). Focus areas (Profilfelder) can apply via their chairpersons (Profilfeldsprecher*innen) for their annual funding, which is primarily to be used for coordination work in the focus areas and focus area meetings (Profilfeldtreffen). Granted funds need to be retrieved and used within the budget year.
- proof of how the funds are used
- anytime, upon request per budget year, submitted by the focus area chairpersons (Profilfeldsprecher*innen); funds can be requested in partial or complete amounts.
- application form with presentation of costs and explanation, e.g.
- where, when and with how many participants a meeting will be held (include draft of meeting agenda)
- which other networking activities are planned in the focus area (in principle everything is possible that serves networking within a focus area and/or between focus areas)
- which coordination tasks will be carried out in the focus area (it is possible to hire an assistant for these coordination tasks)